# Radial Blur Effect
The radial blur effect allows you to generate a circular motion blur effect around a specific point of a given layer.
# Effect Settings
- Kernel size: The size of the filter kernel. A larger kernel makes the image more blurry but also requires more system performance.
- Blur alpha: Will also consider the alpha channel for the blur operation.
- Opacity mask: You can draw this mask to determine what areas of your image the effect is applied to.
- Center: The center point around which the blur is applied. You can use the crosshair symbol to manually place the center point with the left mouse button.
- Scale: Controls the amount of the circular blur.