# Reflection Effect
The Reflection effect allows you to reflect a part of the image on a given axis. This allows you to even reflect underlying animations. Make sure to start with painting the opacity mask in order to see the effect.
# Effect Settings
- Blend mode: How the reflection is blended with the image.
- Opacity mask: This mask controls where the reflection is visible. You have to paint this first in order to see any reflection at all.
- Alpha: How strongly the reflection is visible.
- Direction: This allows you to change the axis of the reflection. By default the image is reflected horizontally.
- Offset: This allows you to shift the center of the reflection, along the direction you have set.