# Water Flow Effect
The Water Flow simulates a continuous flow on the image in-place. The section that this effect is applied to will be repeated on a small scale which can be used to animate water and cloud movements.
# Effect Settings
- Flow map: You can paint this flow to determine which areas of the image the effect will be applied to and in which direction.
- Time offset: Allows you to paint different areas of the image that will have a delay in the animation, where the Amount of the painted area represents the delay. This is useful if you want to use one flow effect on multiple elements on the image but want to ensure they don't flow synchroniously (as it can look unrealistic).
- Phase scale: The detail scale of the phase texture.
- Speed: The speed of the flow animation.
- Strength: The maximum distance that the effect will cover.